» "My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years" - Woman Tells Court | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

» "My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years" - Woman Tells Court

Null

A housewife, Mrs Adeolu Adelani, on Tuesday
told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to
dissolve her marriage to Olajide for allegedly
refusing to make love to her for 8 years.
Adeolu, 39, told the court she was married to
Olajide about 14 years ago and had a 12-year-
old son.
“My husband refused to make love to me since
eight years now and I want to have another
baby because our son is 12-year-old.
“I am not satisfied with only one child,’’ she
told the President of the court, Mr Hakeen
Oyekan.
The petitioner accused her husband of
abandoning her and their child for an
unknown destination since 2013.
She added that her husband had refused to
disclose where he lives and where he works,
but sends his son’s school fees and house
rent through her bank account.
Adeolu said her husband told her pastor that
he had married another woman and had
children and that she should find herself
another husband.
She said she was always sad anytime her
neighbours call her “rejected and abandoned
property’’.
She begged the court to dissolve the marriage
because she wanted to move on with her life.
Defending the allegations, Olajide, 45, a
businessman, did not deny of starving his
wife of sex.
He said that he refused to make love to his
wife because he did not want her to have
another child through Caesarean section.
“I don’t want to risk her life, this is why I have
distanced myself from her because I want her
to take care of our child.
“Besides, I did not abandon my wife but I
decided to move closer to my work place due
to the distance from my house.
“I did not abandoned her, I always squat with
my friends and I come home once in a while,’’
he said.
He claimed that he had no other wife nor
children elsewhere.
Olajide, however, conceded to the dissolution
of the marriage because he was also fed up
with the union.
He appealed to the court to grant him the
custody of his son.
Oyekan adjourned the case to May 13 for
further hearing. (NAN)
Null

Post a comment