The Bride.....Episode 4 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Bride.....Episode 4

Null
“Of course.” He raised his glass for a silent
salute to my direction before drinking every
last content of his champagne. There was
something mischievous in his dark eyes that
my instinct told me to raise my guard even
higher as the glee inside my heart for Marco
Orsini’s donation instantly vanished.
“Of course…” He said again, placing his empty
fluke of champagne on the passing waiter and
get a new one awareness sneaked up to my
spine. “…I will donate a generous amount if
you will help me in return, Francesca.”
“What the…” I glared at him.
The devil merely shrugged. “A fair trade,
wouldn’t you say?”
“Are you saying that…?”
“Obviously.” He smiled adoringly at my
direction like Lucifer who wants to claim my
soul. “If you promise to help me find a bride I
will contribute a generous amount into this
charity.”
Sweet Lord, he’s really heartless.
Marco Orsini’s POV
Coming here to the charity event was only last
minute decision when I learned that the ice
queen was coming. Looking at her now among
the bejeweled crowd she was probably the
only woman who was unadorned with jewerlies
saved her gold wedding ring and equally her
gold wristwatch. She look so untouchable like
the ice queen that she was with her demure
gown that any red-blooded man couldn’t help
but to mentally peel that cover off her body as
I do right this moment.
I watched with satisfaction the shock on the
pretty young widow’s face as I told her that I
will not donate a single centavo in this charity
ball if she didn’t help me with my quest.
The look she’d been sending me was enough
to freeze the entire Italy. Why she’s so
stubborn in not helping man with his
quandary? It is not enough that I’m courting
her favor over the last few days sending her
gifts on her office to soften her up to me?
Then she cold-heartedly asked awhile ago if
my date was finally my bride-to-be I’ve been
force to seek. She gave, Rebecca Kendrick, the
hot supermodel the wrong ideas. From the
amused look she’d gave me awhile ago she
now thought that I’ll pop the question anytime
after this party. I should have got rid of her
tonight.
I don’t think my old-fashioned nonno would
approve that my bride was seen half-naked on
billboards and magazines across the globe.
That’s right. It’s up to this icy woman to find
me a bride that my grandfather will approve.
She’s a teacher of fine etiquette, hasn’t she?
She can teach my bride how to act properly in
the society. She’d done a pretty good job in
polishing Lucca’s bride several months ago.
The once wallflower heiress was now every
inch of a refined duchess Lucca Cavelli could
be proud of.
That’s why one way or the other I need
Francesca Marcolini for the job even I have to
blackmail her into submission, so be it!

R
To be continue
Null

Post a comment