All I've Never Wanted… Episode 4 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

All I've Never Wanted… Episode 4

Null
As if the scene couldn’t
get anymore sickening,
the clouds decided to
part at that moment,
and a golden beam of
sunlight highlighted the
quartet like they’re
really the gods
everyone thinks they
are.
Parker Remington was
the first to get out.
s######g the door of
his red Lamborghini
shut, I felt like the
renowned playboy
should be moving in
slow motion as he
raked a hand through
his wavy, golden brown
hair. The son of the
most powerful figure in
the international
finance
and banking world
leaned against the
edge
of his car, his eyes
shielded by a pair of
aviators, and flashed a
disarming smile into
the
crowd, causing more
than a few girls to
nearly faint.
Gag me.
The next to come out
was Carlo Tevasco.
The
towering, dark
Colombian, though
equally gorgeous, was
nowhere near as
overtly charming as his
friend. In fact, he
looked
a little annoyed at all
the ballyhoo that
greeted him. I shouldn’t
be surprised; a black
belt in five different
types of martial arts
and the son of a
multibillionaire real
estate developer with
rumored ties to the
mafia, Carlo seems to
be the quietest and
least attention-seeking
Scion, at least when
he’s not beating
someone up. Even his
car, a simple but sturdy
black Range Rover,
reflected his
personality.
Following Carlo was
Zack Perry. The
grinning
Greek-god-look-a-like
hopped enthusiastically
from his bright yellow
Porsche, his golden hair
gleaming under the sun
like a halo. In my
opinion, the eternally
good-natured Zack
seemed to be the only
one who’s even
remotely human in the
group. A musician and
singer, he constantly
has a smile to his face,
though I guess if I
stood to inherit billions
thanks to my family’s
dominance in the steel
and railroad industry,
I’d
be happy too.
Suddenly, a low
murmur
rippled through the
crowd, and when I
looked to see what had
everyone in such a
tizzy, I was shocked to
see a girl had emerged
from the passenger
seat of Zack’s car.
She’s
stunningly beautiful
and
supermodel tall, with a
cascading mane of
perfect blonde waves
that framed a delicate,
heart-shaped face with
bright blue-green eyes,
high cheekbones, and
rosy pink lips. Her
slender, perfect body
was encased in a
beautiful pale green silk
sundress that probably
cost more than an
average person’s
monthly rent.
Actually, now that I
looked more closely,
she
bore a striking
resemblance to Zack.
“No way. No. Freaking.
Way.” Venice’s jaw
was
almost grazing the
ground.
“Who is that?” I asked
curiously. I had never
seen the Scions with
the same girl for more
than a few days, and
never, never had they
made an entrance with
one before.
“If I’m correct, that’s
no
other than Adriana
Perry, Zack’s twin
sister.”
I blinked. “He has a
twin
sister?”
“Yeah.” Venice didn’t
tear her eyes from the
spectacle. “They’re
really close but she’s
been at some Swiss
boarding school since
eighth grade.”
“How do you know all
of
this stuff?”
Venice just looked at
me. “Um, I live for
gossip, remember?”
Oh yeah. I forgot about
that.
Everyone had quieted
down again, I realized,
because the main
attraction was finally
showing his face.
Roman Fiori. The sole
heir to the world’s
largest fortune, which
encompassed shipping,
oil, electronics,
telecommunications,
textiles, and sports
franchises; an athletic
prodigy hailed as the
second coming of
Michael Jordan, Pele,
and
Joe Montana rolled into
one; the single hottest
specimen to ever walk
the face of this earth.
According to all the girls
who are currently
peeing themselves in
excitement, anyway. I
mean, I guess I can
kind
of see it. The entire
package—the thick,
wavy black hair, the
naturally golden bronze
skin, the sleek
muscular
body, the cut-glass
cheekbones, and those
one-of-a-kind, gold-
flecked dark violet eyes
—was made to melt
girls’ hearts.

To be continue
Null

Post a comment