GOBE UNLIMITED | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

GOBE UNLIMITED

Null
A salesman's car breaks down, so he asks a farmer to let him spend the night, and the farmer agrees.
.
In the middle of the night, the salesman wakes up and is really thirsty, so he decides to go to the barn and get some milk from a cow.

.
Soon, the farmer hears noises coming from the barn and goes to investigate. He then sees the salesman coming out of the barn soaking wet and with a white liquid dripping down his face.
.
The farmer asks, "What happened to you?"
.
The salesman says, "I just got thirsty, so I milked your cow. It was so dark in there I don't know how I did it. But I'm telling you, that cow has great milk! I must have drank a gallon of it!"
.
The farmer then stares at him with a puzzled look and says, "But we don't have a cow. We only have a bull..."
A Whaaaaaaat, the man fainted.
Null

Post a comment